- All participants must follow the most current guidelines put in place by local authorities, and must stay up to date on the rules and regulations regarding Covid-19.
- All participants must practice appropriate trail etiquette, including leaving no trace. Here is a good list to follow: https://trailrunner.com/trail-news/trail-running-rules-run/
- Each segment must be completed on foot and recorded using Strava. If you are running the segments, please put your activity to run and enter it as a race in order to show elapsed time, and the data for each segment must be set to public. https://www.strava.com/ We are not sponsored by or directly affiliated with Strava.
- Participants MUST have the appropriate pass to enter either Provincial/National Parks Provincial: https://www.gov.mb.ca/sd/parks/park-fees/index.html National: https://www.pc.gc.ca/en/pn-np/mb/riding/visit/pass
- You must already be registered for the event prior to completing segments. All segments finished prior to registration will not be counted.
- Once you have completed your ten trails of choice please email the links of your completed trails to firstname.lastname@example.org If you are competing for the Segment Series Championship you must still enter your time for those three trails on Ultrasignup using the elapsed time (not moving time) with your Strava data set to race!
- Your times must be submitted by midnight Sept. 30/2022 at the latest.
- The 20 trails listed are only recommendations. You can complete ANY 10 trails in Manitoba (must be at least 5km per trail) and submit your GPS data to receive finisher swag. In order to be considered for the Segment Series Trail Championship, you must complete all three trails selected.
- Each entrant must be 18 years of age or older, have read, signed and electronically submitted their waiver forms in order to be eligible for the virtual event.
- You are responsible for yourself on the trails. Make sure you are appropriately prepared for the trail you are attempting along with checking trail conditions and weather. Pack appropriate amount of water, nutrition and safety gear based on your experience and fitness level. here are some guidelines to follow:
11. Event swag for Winnipeg area will be curbside pickup to minimize cost (and keep entry fees down). We will also set up pickup in Brandon and Dauphin areas!